- Création : dimanche 11 octobre 2015 12:28
- Join the recruitment world and a major player
- Opportunity to launch your career
About Our Client
Founded in 1994, Page Personnel, a brand of Page Group, is a leading recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary recruitment.
In Switzerland Page Personnel has been represented since 2005 and specialised in the following disciplines: Finance & Accounting, Office & Management Support, Sales Administration & Supply Chain, Engineers & Technicians, Sales & Marketing, Retail, Legal and Banking & Financial Services. Our consultants are based in Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich. The company now operates in 22 countries worldwide.
In our rapid expansion and the development of our success strategy, we are currently recruiting a Business Recruitment Trainee for our office in Geneva.
Within one of our specialised divisions, you will reinforce and support the recruitment and commercial activities of the consultants, you will become involved in the entire recruitment cycle:
- Selection of candidate profiles,
- Innovative candidate research through social media,
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates,
- Competitor analysis and market studies,
- Internal reporting,
- Ad hoc research and development to support our expansion possibilities.
This traineeship programme, with a maximum duration of 6 months, will give you the unique chance to acquire new valuable skills and develop yourself towards a position of Recruitment Consultant.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has some background (studies and/or internships) in one of our specialisations and is now looking for a new opportunity in a commercial environment.
- Preliminary higher education equivalent to a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have a strong command of French and English, any additional language is considered as an advantage;
- You are an open-minded and positive person, with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are motivated to develop yourself in a meritocratic working environment and a results-oriented business.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a top recruitment agency and to start building your career.
Apply for this job Click the Apply or LinkedIn or Xing button below quoting job reference 66847